电竞比分直播网 www.fnlug.com.cn 更新時間：2019-11-19 17:13 轉載請注明信息來源于：碩博英才網-www.fnlug.com.cn
6. 熟練掌握C/ c++、Python、MATLAB等相關語言。
The Cambridge University Nanjing Centre of Technology and Innovation(hereinafter referred to as the Center) is the first joint venture research institute established by the University of Cambridge outside the UK. It is designed as a home for joint research and innovation in collaboration with the government, industry and China's global research universities. In the light of these developments, the Center will promote the development of high-end innovative R&D, results transformation, international academic exchange and other composite functions, promote the application of the world’s latest technology and results in China, so as to build China’s first-class science and technology innovation platform and results transformation center in Jiangbei New Area. In the process of operation, the Center will be committed to integrating high-end research system and expert team of University of Cambridge with local Chinese research institutes and expert teams, aiming at the world's forefront of science and technology, which effectively connects international innovation resources with the needs of Nanjing City and Jiangbei New Area, comprehensively improving the level of regional scientific and technological innovation and results transformation efficiency. In addition, the Center will seek more extensive and deeper scientific research partnerships with national resources.
According to the needs of work, in line with the principles of openness, equality, competition, and selected talents, the Postdoctoral Research Fellow is now open to public for recruitment. The relevant matters are announced as follows.
Openness, Equality, Competition, Selection of the Best
Position Title: Postdoctoral Research Fellow
The Postdoctoral Research Fellow will conduct the research on one or more of the following topics:
1. Develop new image processing/beamforming algorithms to improve image quality, increase frame-rate, and enhance overall performance of ultrasound imaging systems.
2. Implement and test the algorithms on the commercial products, provided by local companies.
3. Perform acoustic modeling and simulation of wave propagation and scattering.
4. Develop segmentation and registration between 3-D ultrasound and other imaging modalities such X-ray CT, MRI.
5. Produce high quality publications on peer-reviewed journals and presentations at international conferences.
1. PhD degree in one of the following fields: Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science or related disciplines.
2. Good publication track records and being first author of at least one paper in an international journal (written in English).
3. Self-motivated, able to work independently.
4. Excellent knowledge of signal processing and principle applications.
5. Fluent in both English and Mandarin with excellent writing and communication skills.
6. Proficient skills of C/C++, Python, MATLAB, or other related languages.
1. Experience in ultrasonic imaging/elastography, neuron stimulation.
2. Experience with numerical simulation (e.g., Finite-Difference)
3. Experience with parallel programming, especially on GPU.
4. Experience with machine learning/deep learning
Building 8, Vanke Health Enterprise Building, Intersection of Guangxigeng Street and Puzhu Road, Pukou District, Nanjing City, Jiangsu Province, China
(1) Submission of Application Materials
Applicants should truthfully provide personal information and materials. For those who cheat, once verified, the ones have not been hired will be disqualified, and those who have been hired shall be dismissed. To submit the application materials is to confirm that the information provided in the application materials is true and complete, agree that the application results are subject to the screening of application materials for meeting the requirements, and consent that the Center could contact the applicant at any time on the application matters.
1. Deadline: November 19, 2019 – December 18, 2019
2. Submit your resume and materials to [email protected],only accept applications submitted through this mailbox
3. Applicants need to submit a resume, research statement (describing research experience and research plans), and contact information for three references. All documents must be in both English and Chinese
(2) On-site Interview
After the online registration, according to the professional positions and applicants to participate in the competition, a comprehensive evaluation will be conducted by means of interview etc. Required materials are as follows:
1.One original and one copy of basic materials such as ID card, academic degree certificate, professional title certificate and professional qualification certificate.
2.Two copies of the resume signed by the applicant, and one copy of all documents for online registration.
(3) Background Investigation
A background investigation will be conducted on the qualified applicants for interview, focusing on reviewing the authenticity of their application materials and the performance in terms of ethics, capability, diligence, achievement and honesty etc.
(4) Physical Examination
A physical examination will be conducted on the qualified applicants for background investigation.
According to the results of interview, background investigation, comprehensive evaluation and physical examination, the candidate will be determined. If no problem affecting the employment is found, the employee shall be subject to probation management. The candidate who is qualified for the present position upon the expiration of the probation period shall become a regular employee, and who fails to pass the assessment during the probation period shall be dismissed.
Registration Hotline: 025-56676020 Ms. Cui